1976 Factory Finished Boat
Hull# WSSF3 011 0776 - Document Registration# 582 841
Draft 5' 8"
Displacement 32,000 lbs.
Ballast 11,000 lbs.
Sail Area 900 sq.ft.
Perkins 4-236 - 85HP
Fuel capacity: 250 gal
Water capacity: 180 gal
DECK & HULL:
- Double berth forward. 1 state room aft and a pilot berth aft
- Teak decks and fiberglass hull
- Force Ten stainless three burner stove with oven and broiler.
- Top loading refrigerator and freezer powered by an Adler Barbour cold pump engine driven and a shore power unit while at the dock.
- 85 HP Perkins 4-236 diesel engine. Needs work
- Perko teardrop on pulpit
- Perko round on stern
- Spreader lights, masthead strobe
- Westsail standard breaker panel
- Battery disconnect switch
- 110-v and 12-v wiring throughout boat
- Siemens solar panels
MAST & RIGGING:
- VHF radio
- Drake ham radio
- Handheld VHF
- Raytheon 16 mile radar
- Wind/speed and depth meters
- WH hydraulic heavy duty auto pilot
- Stereo with CD player and speakers
- Handheld compass
- EPIRB 406 satellite
- Backlines etc.
- 50 foot single spreader mast with two booms
- Running backstays
- Jiffy reefing and much more
- Profurl roller furling on headstay with yankee jib
- Reacher headsail
- Plath electric windlass
- 200 feet 3/8 BBB chain attached to 300 feet of rode
- 60 lb. and a 45 lb. CQR anchor as well as a 40 lb. Danforth stern anchor
LOCATION: San Carlos, Mexico
- Switlik life raft
- Life vests
- Spare winches
- Many rigging parts
CONTACT: Albert Klettke at Avenger Yacht Sales. - Phone: (520) 481-8075 - Cell: +(521) 622-118-9705
EMAIL: www.avengeryachtsales.com - Adklettke@gmail.com
Back To Boats For Sale
Back To Home Port