1976 hull and deck
Hull# WSSK3 029 1176 - Document # 629 119
Displacement 32,000 lbs.
Ballast 11,000 lbs.
Sail Area 1200 sq.ft.
Perkins 4-236 - 85HP
Fuel capacity: 240 gal. 7 tanks
Water capacity: 220 gal. 2 tanks
Custom interior, plumbing and electrical all new in 2000. Cuchara is a Bill Crealock design as a cruising yacht for a couple. Her interior was featured in Cruising World (http://www.cruisingworld.com/how/sanctuary-within). From the washing machine to the more than 50 drawers there is nothing factory about this boat. She was completely made new in 2000. Her interior is plantation teak and bamboo.
DECK & HULL:
- Double berth forward to one side with seat and writing table.
- Convertible dinette to double berth.
- Large bath aft with shower with seat, sink and head.
- Sitting nav station with all instruments set flush in teak behind sliding bamboo doors.
- Hull to deck joint recaulked with a whole case of 5200 caulking.
- All new teak cap rail and rub rail.
- Bow and stern pulpits, stanchions and genoa track custom silicon bronze new 2000.
- Custom cockpit lockers give access to engine and huge storage.
- Force 10 three burner LPG stove with oven and broiler.
- LG clothes washing machine aft (new 2004).
- Italian marble tiles, double stainless sink, Grohe faucet.
- Large refrigerator with engine driven cold plate and 12-volt freezer.
- Bar faucet for ice water on tap.
- Perkins 4-236, 85 hp. with Borg Warner V-drive and transmission (new 2000)
- 3 blade Maxprop with spare 3 blade fixed prop.
- PSS shaft seal stuffing box
- All new 2000. 2 water tanks, polyethylene.
- Aqua Marine engine driven watermaker.
- Engine connected 110-v water heater.
- Polyethylene sump tank for shower, head sink and washing machine with automatic pump out.
- Custom fabricated copper sink in head.
- Only 5 seacocks
- 12-volt, with outlets.
- Heart 1000-w inverter/charger with outlets. 220-v inverter.
- Four T105 batteries (new 9/17)
- Two 75-watt Siemens solar panels with regulator.
MAST & RIGGING:
- Garmin/Nexus multi-system for depth, speed, wind, GPS, Furuno GP31 GPS
- Furuno 1715, 24 mile radar at Nav station and cockpit.
- ICOM ICM710 SSB with modem for winlink.
- Horizon Eclipse+ VHF, Horizon handheld VHF.
- Lenovo laptop computer with world C-map with flatscreen in cockpit.
- DVD player with flat screen in main salon.
- W-H autopilot, hydraulic.
- Cutter rig
- Mast painted and new rigging 2000.
- Four self-tailing Barient winches. 2-23's, 2-28's, 1 reefing winch on boom.
- New Mainsail. Yankee and 150% lightweight genoa on Profurl roller furling.
- Staysail, storm jib and trysail.
- Cruising spinnaker
- 30 kilogram(66#) Bruce on 130' 3/8" chain(newly galvanized)
- Large Fortress on 20' 3/8" chain and 300' ¾" nylon 3 strand.
- Barnacle and Danforth anchors with chain and line.
- Lofrans Condor electric anchor windlass.
Langkawi, Malaysia. 2 hours from the islands of Thailand
- Apus Aluminum inflatable (10') 1 year old.
- 15-hp Yamaha outboard motor. Planes with 4 people.
- Outboard crane, Sea Anchor. LPG Stainless barbecue,
- All tools, pots, pans, etc. Many spare parts.
- Two aluminium 20# propane tanks
- Fleming self-steering windvane.
CONTACT: Warren Moeller- Cell Phone: +6281338130226 Indonesia
ADDRESS: The Retreat, Dukuh Kanginan, Pejeng, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia 80552
The Retreat, Dukuh Kanginan, Pejeng, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia 80552
-- Her interior was featured in Cruising World -- http://www.cruisingworld.com/how/sanctuary-within --
Back To Boats For Sale
Back To Home Port